Immotion is proud to release it’s first VR exclusive produced in collaboration with Lunar Animation.
Rolling out from Monday the 13th the experience is finding it’s way to all ImmotionVR sites and Immotion Customer pods. These include Luda Leeds, Grosvenor Casino in Luton and Mecca in Chesterfield.
To read up on reported news about the release take a look at the following sources:
– Daily Mail Online, “The AIM-listed firm said Delta Zero, which allows players to control a spaceship inside a digital world, was being rolled out after successful trials…“
– Evening Standard, “Top story sees Immotion Group pick its time perfectly to launch its new space-themed ride Delta Zero…“
– Business Cloud, “James Rodgers, founder and creator director of Lunar Animation, said “people won’t have experienced anything like this yet in VR…“
– Proactive Investors, “The heatwave is over, rain has set in and millions of kids are looking for something to do to fill their holiday…“
– Stock Market Wire, “We believe Delta Zero will be pivotal in enhancing our reputation as the leading out-of-home VR company…“
– London Stock Exchange, “Shares in Immotion were trading 2.8% higher on Monday at 14.90 pence each.“